Monday 25 May 2009

2nd Beta Item!




Firstly Henry posted the riddle...
"I’m not on the ground or in the sky-Tree
my company at night are fireflies.-TreeHouse Lobby or Pawthrone Forest
I see leaves above and leaves below-Tree
I’m hiding away where acorns are stowed."-Inside a tree or on a tree

So I looked in Pawthorne Forest, nothing there then I looked in TreeHouse Lobby and there it is.Yes that is right the 2nd beta item is in the tree in Tree House Lobby!
This is what it looks like when wearing it! It is a porpeller!When jumping the porpeller spins so you jump higher!

Beta Item 1-Shirt, Automatic Login
Beta Item 2-Hat, Tree House Lobby

These beta items stay for only a period of time!

Check back on this site for more information on Pandanda Cheats! We post unique cheats which are probably the first on the internet!

-Dalek Ad

1 comment:

  1. why are you write any posts?? i love your blog!! i wait for the posts

    ReplyDelete


Since 14 March 09