Sunday 15 March 2009

Fruit and vegetable finding!

Hi guys,
It's me Robby79, I would just like to tell you about finding fruit and veg!
First I will show you how to find fruit!

Step 1: Go to the orchard
Step 2: Wait for about 10-30 seconds
Step 3: If you see a fruit on the tree that is shining (like in the picture below) then click on it and it will be added to your backpack!

Alright now I will show you how to get vegetables!
Step 1: Go to Shady Glen
Step 2: Wait for 10-30 seconds
Step 3: If you see a mushroom or a root sticking out the ground (like in the picture below) then click on it and it will be added to your backpack!

Step 4: Go to Tammy(At East Market Street) or Farmer Dan(At Darby Field) and sell your fruit and veg to them!
I hope you have fun!

-Robby79

No comments:

Post a Comment


Since 14 March 09